Friday, March 20, 2015

ORDO HERETICUS - Inquisitorial Henchman crossbow bolter conversion - Update 2

Small update this time. I've partially sculpted a hood, added shoulder guards and also a cable from his respirator on the back to his chest however when I was sculpting the hood I accidentally touched it so I had to remove it. I'm going to replace it with a slightly larger tube. I still haven't decided how I want to base him. I think it will be a simple dirt/sand ground.
He's almost done. I need to finish the right side of the hood, add the tube and also sculpt straps to the bolts on his thigh.


~M

6 comments:

  1. This conversion keeps getting better and better! The hood is looking really nice thus far, as are the shoulder pads. I was going to suggest you sculpt little loops holding the crossbow bolts to his leg, but it look like you are already planning to do so! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes have done turned out much better than I expected! :)

      Delete